August 16 from 5:30pm to 7:30pm at the CET Studios
What can we do to help our veterans transition home more easily and how can we work to close the veteran civilian divide? CET will hosting a Community Town Hall (which will be recorded for broadcast at a later date) to discuss these issues as well as others facing our veterans, their families and our community.
The moderator for the Veterans Coming Home Community Town Hall will be Clyde Gray.
The panelists will be:
- Dr. Jessica Thiede -VITAL Initiative, Program Coordinator, Cincinnati VA Medical Center
- Jon Sanchez – Founder & CEO,Team Performance Institute, LLC
- Terence Harrison – Project Manager, AESS Veterans Services, University of Cincinnati
- Kathleen Chard, PhD – Associate Chief of Staff/Research: Director, Trauma Recovery Ctr., Cincinnati VA Medical Center
- Dan Knowles – President & CEO, Tristate Veterans Community Alliance (TVCA)
RSVP to Carol Derkson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (513) 345-6564.
IF you can’t make it, we’ll also be live-tweeting and streaming through Facebook live. Follow our social pages @CETconnect and use the hashtag #VetsComingHome to join in.